Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

1. I am most proud of the effort and creativity that went into my final presentation. I didn't think I would be able to pull it off but with the help of all my friends and people who I mentioned in my presentation, I was able to but I wouldn't have been able to do it without them.

2.

  • I would say an AE+ due to all the effort that went into my final presentation, and for having a lot of research backed up with articles 
  • P or P+ because I do think my final presentation did reflect how much knowledge and dedication I put into this presentation and topic. 
3. The final presentation worked SO much better than I thought it would, I thought the walls would break or there would be so many more complications, but regardless of grade I am really happy it turned out the way it did.

4. I would have started a lot earlier

5. I have such a deeper level of understanding for homeless youth, which is really helpful because I know my future will consist of finding ways to help them, even if its not my career. I will continue to volunteer for organizations that help the homeless in all regions that I will live in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment